Applying for Permits as Essential Service Organisations and Workers.

All Organisations and Employees providing Essential services will need to apply for and hold permits as they travel and go about their work.

The link below provides the portal where the application for the permit can be done online.

Letters endorsed from their given organisations do not legally hold.

Get your permits at the link below: