INSPECTOR (GMP) X4 [Scientist / Pharmacist] Gr 2-3
Ref No: SAHPRA 047/2020
Appropriate 4-year Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or BSc in Chemistry or Biological Science or equivalent.
SENIOR MANAGER: MEDICAL DEVICES AND RADIATION CONTROL
Ref No.: SAHPRA 049/2020 (5-Year Contract)
Appropriate Degree in Biomedical engineering, or Clinical engineering or
Medical physics or equivalent.
Registration with HPCSA where appropriate.
A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Minimum ten (10) years relevant experience of which 8 years must be at the Deputy Director level (or equivalent).
MANAGER: REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
Ref No.: SAHPRA 048/2020
Appropriate 3-year degree in Chemistry or Bachelor of Pharmacy degree.
Registration with SAPC.
A Post-graduate or equivalent appropriate qualification or Management Degree is preferred.
Sound and in-depth knowledge of the regulatory compliance requirements in South Africa
1. Be submitted with a covering letter clearly reflecting the name of the position and post reference number, be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive C.V
2. The names of 3 referees and recently certified copies of ID and qualification/s.
3. Applications without the afore mentioned will not be considered.
4. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
5. A separate application form must be completed for each post.
6. SAHPRA will not be liable where applicants use incorrect or no reference number on their applications
7. No late applications will be accepted.
8. CVs will not be returned.
9. Applications, which are received after the closing date and time, will not be considered.
10. Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Include all the required certified documentation as indicated.
DO NOT MAKE ENQUIRIES TO THIS ADDRESS:
Only to the one below:
Enquiries: Ms S. Molepo: Email: email@example.com
(DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS).
CLOSING DATE: 16 November 2020 at 16H00.